SocialWork@Simmons is the online Master of Social Work (MSW) from Simmons School of Social Work, the oldest school of social work in the U.S. Focused on clinical social work training, SocialWork@Simmons’ online delivery allows aspiring social workers across the country the chance to earn a degree from Simmons’ acclaimed MSW program without relocating.
Customize Your Learning Experience
Individualized Course of Study
Choose your coursework from a variety of topics or tailor your studies based on your interests.
Specialized Course of Study
Choose one of our four clinical specializations to focus your coursework on a particular client population.
SocialWork@Simmons students participate in live, weekly seminar-style classes taught by renowned Simmons faculty.
Learn more about the SocialWork@Simmons experience
Take the Next Step
SocialWork@Simmons delivers Simmons School of Social Work's acclaimed Master of Social Work degree program in an innovative, online format that enables aspiring clinical social workers to reach their academic and professional goals.
- Creating Community with One2One Peer Mentoring
August 09, 2016
- The Coming Tide: Addressing the Mental Health Needs of New Refugees
July 22, 2016
- SocialWork@Simmons Student Life: First Generation Faculty Mentor Program
- The Challenges of Prisoner Re-Entry Into Society
- SocialWork@Simmons Holds Its First Student Awards Ceremony
June 28, 2016