SocialWork@Simmons is the online Master of Social Work (MSW) from Simmons School of Social Work, the oldest school of social work in the U.S. Focused on clinical social work training, SocialWork@Simmons’s online delivery allows aspiring social workers across the country the chance to earn a degree from Simmons’s acclaimed MSW program without relocating.
Customize Your Learning Experience
Individualized Course of Study
Choose your coursework from a variety of topics or tailor your studies based on your interests.
Specialized Course of Study
Choose one of our four clinical specializations to focus your coursework on a particular client population.
SocialWork@Simmons students participate in live, weekly seminar-style classes taught by renowned Simmons faculty.
Learn more about the SocialWork@Simmons experience
Take the Next Step
SocialWork@Simmons delivers Simmons School of Social Work's acclaimed Master of Social Work degree program in an innovative, online format that enables aspiring clinical social workers to reach their academic and professional goals.
- SocialWork@Simmons Holds Its First Student Awards Ceremony
June 28, 2016
- SocialWork@Simmons Student Life Offerings – The Student Advisory Board
June 20, 2016
- SocialWork@Simmons Student Life: Military Involved Student Group
June 13, 2016
- Exploring Post Graduate Licensure: LCSW vs. LMSW
June 01, 2016
- Tips for Acing Your Next Social Work Interview
May 31, 2016