Tuition and Financial Aid
SocialWork@Simmons tuition is $990 per credit hour for students starting in the 2015–2016 academic year (September 2015-August 2016). Students in the advanced standing program complete 37 credits, while students in the traditional program complete 65 credits. Students also must pay a field education fee of $50 per placement and a $50 student fee per term.
U.S. citizens and permanent residents have several options for funding, including federal loans, grants, and scholarships. In order to be considered for these opportunities, candidates must apply for financial aid:
- Complete the Simmons Application for Graduate Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The FAFSA code for Simmons College is 002208
We recommend that candidates apply for financial aid when applying to SocialWork@Simmons.
For more information or questions about financial aid, visit Simmons Student Financial Services or call 1-855-523-SSSW (7779).
Military Financial Aid
Simmons offers benefits and financial aid to active duty service members, veterans, and eligible military family members. SocialWork@Simmons students are eligible for benefits offered through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Benefits may include:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Survivors and Dependent Assistance
- Tuition Assistance Top Up
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- GI Bill Kicker
Information about all benefits available to service members and veterans, including grants and loans specific to military branches, is available at www.benefits.va.gov.
Additional funding for military personnel also may be available. If you have questions, you can visit Veterans Benefits at simmons.edu/financialaid/veterans.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Indian Health Service (IHS) Loan Repayment Program
- Army National Guard Loan Repayment Program for Clinical Social Workers (state by state)
- The College Cost Reduction Act
- Income-Based Repayment Resources
Our Admissions Counselors are available to tell you more about how you can finance your Simmons MSW Contact us at 1-855-523-SSSW (7779) or email@example.com.